Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Snag It: Groupons

Okay, so I am new to Groupons, but I have heard amazing things about them. I have recently purchased my first Groupon, and I am in love with the deal I got.

Today on Groupon, there is a great deal (times 5)... It's a Shutterfly 8x8 photo book (regular $29.99) for $10. This deal can be found in Birmingham, Indianapolis, Orlando, Pittsburgh, and Souix Falls. These don't expire until February 2011, so you can use them at your convenience... or make holiday books as gifts. You can also give the Groupons as a gift... so if you wanted you could purchase a couple for yourself and a couple for friends as gifts!

I have made over 10 Shutterfly Photo Books, and I LOVE them. I am excited to have this discount on the photo books.

Even if you don't live in the city, you can purchase the Groupon to use online!

No comments: