Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thrifty Thursday: Father's Day Printables

With Father's Day coming up, you might enjoy these sweet printables!

Head to Holiday Haven to find a printable Menu to treat the father in your life to tasty food all day long! She also has some adorable ideas for a breakfast in bed tray!

Check out Paper Glitter for some free Father's Day images... they can easily be used for cupcake toppers or gift tags.

I have my cupcake toppers all ready to go (except they will be sitting in cake slices instead of cupcakes)... I used the printable (at 66% scale) and punched those out with my 1.5in circle punch. I backed them with some brown scalloped circles... and instead of using toothpicks or lollipop sticks, I just use pasta noodles! Just insert the noodle into the cake just before serving (if left too long, the noodle can get soggy).

Enjoy!


No comments: