Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Are We Eating Wednesday? Croc Pot Pork Ribs

Mmmmm!
These pork ribs are SO easy and SO super tasty! I have been stocking up on ribs lately since they have been on sale almost every week. So I needed some way to cook them without grilling them (since the weather has been a bit soggy this winter). And I have been getting a few requests for croc pot recipes... so here is this one (well, it isn't really a recipe even... it's that easy)!

Ingredients:
-rack of ribs
-bbq saucePlace the rack of ribs in the croc pot and cook on high 4 hours. You don't need to add water or anything. Just keep the lid on the pot... no peeking!
After 4 hours, this is what the ribs should look like. And there should be some juice in the bottom of the pot.
Spread bbq sauce all over the ribs. Put the lid back on the croc pot and turn the heat to low. Cook for anotuer 25-30 min.
The meat is SO tender and it just falls off the bone! I like a modest amount of sauce... so right out of the croc pot is perfect for me. For those of you who enjoy a little more sauce, you can add more after cooking!

Mmmm! I LOVE this recipe!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Yummm! Thanks for the croc pot recipe! This is precisely the kind of recipe I like best: Only 2 ingredients and 1 dirty pot to wash! I think I'm going to try this very soon... and I KNOW my husband will be excited! :)

peanutbuttonmama said...

Happy to get this recipe! I knew you had a good one for ribs but kept forgetting to ask! :) Thanks!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to make this recipe! I don't have to let Wade know how "easy" it was to make! :) Thanks! ~Lacey

Anonymous said...

I tried this recipe over the weekend and it was fantastic. The ribs were so tender that it was hard to get them out of the crockpot in one piece.

Karen-Lori's Aunt