Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What Are We Eating Wednesday? Enchiladas

This is my hubby's most favorite meal I cook... I think. He requests it on a regular basis... and I oblige most of the time (especially when my meat is precooked).

Ingredients:
ground meat
1 block cream cheese
1 can enchilada sauce
1 med. can diced chilies
shredded cheese
tortillas
sliced olives

Brown your ground meat. Then add the cream cheese to melt.

Then add the chilies....

...and 2/3 enchilada sauce... and stir until well combined.

Create your rolls with a scoop of the meat mixture and a bit of cheese.

Roll and set into your pan.

Make as many rolls as you like to use all your meat mix and fit into your pan. I typically get 8-2 in a pan.

Top with the remaining enchilada sauce, cheese and olives. Bake at 350* for about 15 minutes (until the cheese is melted and everything is warmed throughout).

Enjoy!!!

No comments: